Services and Fees
The investment in a birth doula starts with a deposit of $500 and includes:
- Adding one of the most experienced birth doulas & childbirth educators in Nashville to your birth team: I will share my extensive knowledge of evidence-based information, labor comfort measures, and first-hand experience with Nashville birthing options. As a doula and childbirth educator, I've supported over 160 families as they navigate their parenting journey. Let me share my expertise with you!
- 1-2 prenatal visits in your home where we will discuss your desires for your birth, comfort measures, exercises to prepare you for birth, and a host of other topics. Getting to know you and your partner is my main focus of these meetings as we develop the connection that will help me to help you in your birth space.
- Assistance with creating your birth preferences plan, if needed. Let me help you research the important aspects of your birth so that you know all of the choices available. I've got evidence-based information for you!
- Unlimited phone and email support from the time your contract is signed until 6 weeks following your birth.
- Other resources and referrals as needed. Let me connect you to the best prenatal & postnatal resources in town!
- 24-hour on-call assistance beginning at 38 weeks and continuing until your birth (including phone support during early labor).
- Continuous labor support starting in active labor and continuing until 1-2 hours after your birth. I'm there for you however long it lasts! Also, there is no extra charge for a long labor. My fee is all-inclusive, which gives you peace of mind.
- Breastfeeding support immediately after your birth.
- One postpartum visit (usually a week or two after your birth) to talk about your birth, provided any resources you need, and answer any follow-up questions.
Total fee for all of the above is $1100. Payment plans are available. The earlier you hire me, the more value you receive!